Feb
2008

Are You Ready for Some Football?!

Lulu loves Superbowl Sunday so much that she wants to share with you her steps for a successful evening of Superbowl fun.

Step 1:  Prepare snacks snack.

Step 2:  Prepare party area.

Step 3:  Prepare viewing area.

Step 4:  Dress in your best evening attire.

Step 5:  Welcome your guests guest.

Step 6:  Get comfortable and let the party begin!

Sudsy Comments

February 4th, 2008 at 9:38 am
Big H said,

Colin Firth?! Grrrrrrrr! :razz:

February 4th, 2008 at 9:48 am
illahee said,

oh, i lurve this pride and prejudice. yum

illahee’s last blog post..day one

February 4th, 2008 at 10:04 am

Is that really the super bowl on or is it Pride and Prejudice?

February 4th, 2008 at 10:43 am
Lulu said,

Big H – Double grrrr! (and I don’t mean GR) :cool:

illahee – this version is worlds better than the recent one.

All Adither – I’m not even sure if I could tell you who played in the Super Bowl. I heard someone mention the Pats, and I thought that they said the Pacs, so the whole time I was thinking the Packers were playing. Duh.

February 4th, 2008 at 11:29 am
mp said,

That is MY kinda party.. Hubby and I did watch the 2nd half of the game together.. Jack curled up next to me, Cat #1 on my lap and cat #2 at my feet.. I like your version too… and HEY..we don’t have those flat bread thingys here..I get the panini ones but never saw that..is it good?

mp’s last blog post..It’s Weekly Winners Time!

February 4th, 2008 at 11:33 am
badkelly said,

hahaha! I was watching the Puppybowl!!! It was the best thing EVER! (Second I guess to Pride and prejudice)

badkelly’s last blog post..Humpday= Soapy, Wet, Naked, and Shivering

February 4th, 2008 at 12:23 pm

Big laughs from me. I’ll have to say you must have really good eyes—I don’t think I could watch Mr. Darcy from that far away and feel right about it.

BettyBetty’s last blog post..Gearing Up!

February 4th, 2008 at 1:29 pm
Tootsie said,

Your invited guest would be VERY distracting! Indeed.

Tootsie’s last blog post..Not So Tiny Toothless Dancer

February 4th, 2008 at 1:54 pm
Lulu said,

MP – I just found the flatbreads this weekend. They are awesome, and only 6 WW points!

BadKelly – I ALWAYS watch the puppy bowl. However, Colin won out this year. Plus, I had my own little puppy bowl going on with Bindi, my uninvited guest, bouncing all over the bed.

Betty – it was a tragedy watching Mr. Darcy from afar. But who needs to see him, when you can listen to him? The accent melts me…

Tootsie – my uninvited guest was distracting me from my distraction.

February 4th, 2008 at 10:32 pm

You are my kind of lady! I think that both the Firth and the MacFadyen P&P’s have their strengths and weaknesses. But both are better than any ol’ footie game on tv.

My interest in the Superbowl is limited to judging and discussing the names of the quarterbacks and wondering if those names will increase in popularity next year for babies. Also wondering if anyone flashed their nipple during half time. OTHER than me, that is.

Your most ardent admirer, AlphaMrsFitzwilliamDarcyMum’s last blog post..Should I Shag Like Sharon Stone?

February 5th, 2008 at 2:40 am
kailani said,

Now that’s my kind of Super Bowl Party! I may have to do that next year!

kailani’s last blog post..My Friend Mrs. Beasley

February 5th, 2008 at 9:14 pm

That is my kind of party, too. Though I will admit…shhh…that I liked seeing the Patriots go down. Perfect people (patriots included) piss me off. Hey, there was a lot of alliteration in that sentence. Must be all that hanging around with poets I did.

Madame Queen’s last blog post..And We’re Back….

February 6th, 2008 at 1:35 am
Friglet said,

I wish I’d been invited to a party that cool!

Friglet’s last blog post..Random pictures in a post

February 6th, 2008 at 4:40 pm

LOL! I missed the whole thing completely. Glad you enjoyed…

Leigh @eneral Ramblings’s last blog post..American Idol in Atlanta

May 27th, 2010 at 2:03 am

This is actually my first time right here, really good looking blog. I discovered a lot of fascinating stuff within your blog especially it is discussion. From all the comments on your content articles, it appears like this is really a very popular website. Keep up the great work.

Throw your socks in the wash!

CommentLuv badge